- Days to Sprout: 2-3 days
- Soak Time: 4-8 hours
- Yield: 1 tbsp dry seed yields 1/2 cup of sprouts
- Storage: Our seeds should sprout well for a year after you purchase them, if stored in a cool dry place. If you'd like to extend the germination life of your seeds, store them in the fridge. If you store your seeds in the freezer, they'll last even longer!
Easy Sprouting Directions (Jar Method):
- SOAK - Put 3 to 6 Tbsp. seed in a wide mouth jar. Cover with mesh and secure with rubber band. Add water, swirl, and drain. Add 1 cup cool water and soak for 4 hours. Drain very well.
- RINSE - Twice a day, refill jar with cool water, swirl, and drain very well. Invert jar and prop at an angle in a sink or bowl.
- ENJOY - Ready in 2 or 3 days, when sprout is a pink curl. Refrigerate to store. (Quinoa stores best for 10 days or less.)
Product of Origin: