Grow as a sweet microgreen or enjoy it popped!
NOTE - Not recommended as a short sprout as the kernels are very chewy.
TO GROW POPCORN SHOOTS
- Grow in a sprouting tray with drainage holes.
- Grow in complete darkness for a yellow and more tender shoot
- Soak seed for 6 to 8 hours.
- Spread on top of grow medium.
- For more even growth, apply weight over top of seed (baggie of dried beans or rice) and leave on top until the grass begins to push out.
- Rinse or spritz twice a day for about 10-12 days.
- Cut off shoot and use.
Product of Origin: