These grow without hulls- they aren't damaged or killed by dehulling. Use for short sprouts, oatgrass, milling, rolled oats, or cook as a high protein rice substitute.
- Days to Sprout: Sprout- 2-3, Grass- 10
- Soak Time: 6-8 hours
- Storage: Our seeds should sprout well for a year after you purchase them, if stored in a cool dry place. If you'd like to extend the germination life of your seeds, store them in the fridge. If you store your seeds in the freezer, they'll last even longer!
Organic Hulless Oat
- SOAK - Put 3 to 5 Tbsp seed in a wide mouth jar. Cover with mesh and secure with a rubber band. Add water, swirl and drain. Add 1 cup cool water and soak about 6 hours.
- RINSE - Twice a day, refill jar with cool water, swirl and drain. Invert jar and prop at an angle in a sink or bowl.
- ENJOY - Ready to use 2 - 3 days. Refrigerate to store.
Product of Origin: