A crisp and crunchy 4-day sprout. Beautiful red beans, can be used for short sprouts. Rich in protein, amino acids, iron, niacin, and calcium.
Adzuki beans can also be soaked and cooked in soups, stews, and stir-fries.
- Days to Sprout: 2-4 days
- Soak Time: 6-12 hours
- Yield: 1/2 cup of dry seed yields 2.5 cups of sprouts.
- Storage: Our seeds should sprout well for a year after you purchase them, if stored in a cool dry place. If you'd like to extend the germination life of your seeds, store them in the fridge. If you store your seeds in the freezer, they'll last even longer!
Organic Adzuki Bean
- SOAK - Put 3 to 5 Tbsp. seed in a wide mouth jar. Cover with mesh and secure with rubber band. Add water, swirl, and drain. Add 1 cup cool water and soak for 6 to 12 hours. Drain.
- RINSE - Twice a day, refill jar with cool water, swirl, and drain. Invert jar and prop at an angle in a sink or bowl.
- ENJOY - Ready in 3 to 4 days. Refrigerate to store.
Product of Origin: